March started off with a chilly blast, the only good snow of the winter. I was excited to get Laurel out in it but she would have none of it. We attempted a short walk around the neighborhood with her in the carrier but she said "NO" with yelling and screaming.
 |
| 3.11.12 |
Honestly, I do not remember much about March. We must have stayed inside and hung out most of the month. As you can see from above, Laurel was just fine with that.
About the middle of the month, the weather really warmed up and we took advantage. All three of us headed out for a hike on trails around the horse farm at Asbury. We found the spot where we got engaged. We all had an amazing time adventuring together. Laurel was wiped out by the time we got done, but not too tired to enjoy her swing a little later in the evening.
 |
| 3.16.12 Laurel enjoying her activity mat | | |
Todd and I were itching to get Laurel out to the Red River Gorge, so we went with some friends on what we thought was going to be an easy hike. Well, the hike was anything but easy since I was carrying a baby. I attempted to climb... that did not go well either, but Lauren enjoyed the woods and I got to eat Miguels so all in all it was a good trip.
 |
| Our "so long for now" farewell lunch |
No comments:
Post a Comment