Shabby Chic

Friday, August 16, 2013

April 2013

4.13.2013

April was a month of sickness for us.  But also of achievements and visiting with great friends (while being sick).  We finally got a start on the fence in the back yard to contain our VERY active child.



sick bug on the morning of 4.20.2013


Todd had a college get together with his guy friends the weekend of the 26th.  He headed up to Ohio to run the Tough Mudder with all his guy friends.  Two of my college roommates came to visit the next day.  Brooklyn and Megs got here about 10am, we headed out to lunch in Wilmore and walked around Asburys campus a little.  When we got back home I soon started to get a stomach ache.  About dinner time I realized it was more than just an ache, I had a violent stomach flu that kept me very close to the bathroom and with a bucket close at all times.  Thank goodness the Aunts were here.  I was not able to care for Laurel at all.  They cared and loved on her, snuggling on the couch.  When they had to leave, our good friends the Reenders came and got Laurel for the day until Todd got home from running the Tough Mudder to care for me.




A couple of days after the worst stomach flu of my life, I was feeling better.  I was able to enjoy being outside with my bug playing in the sprinkler. 


No comments: