![]() |
| Can you find a bug? Dancing away at Jose's. |
| all dolled up for church |
December started as it does every December, Wilmore Old Fashioned Christmas. Laurel had a blast, she wandered into Jose's where a band playing and put on quite a show dancing. A couple days into the month Laurel's second top right tooth came in and then she said "dipa" (diaper)! On the 5th of the month I noticed that her top two molars had also come in... no wonder why she had been so fussy, she had at least three teeth all coming in a the same time.
![]() ![]() |
| Running with Daddy. Cuddling with Mommy while teething. |
December was also a rough month for me. The post office contacted me about coming back to work and the decision, although I knew what I needed to do, was extremely hard for me. I also was having a hard time with my hormones all over the place, changing birth control meds, being sick, ughh. Let's just say is pretty much sucked. Todd and I were able to go on a date to Asbury University's Artist Series where we got to see the Sand Artist perform (thank you Mary Brooks!). He is awesome!
| first taste of her carrot cake |
Then comes Laurel's birthday party... What fun. I had been preparing decorations for a couple weeks and got sick the week before her party. Thank goodness for wonderful family. They came in and blew up balloons, prepared food, and blessed me beyond what they know.
Laurel and her cousin Harrison share a birthday. So we got to celebrate Harrison that night with a dinner party at Ramseys Diner. He had a blast opening his presents.
The very next day we dedicated Laurel at our church, First Alliance. What an awesome thing to have our family and closest friends surrounding us as we prayed over Laurel and committed to raising her under Christs care. Later that night we were able to celebrate an early Christmas with James, Gretchen, and Harrison. I wish we were closer, I love our time together.
On the 18th Laurel had her year check up. 30.25 inches tall (90%), 19 pounds 6 ounces (30%), and 46cm noggin size (75%). Two days later her second top left tooth came in and the on the 25th her bottom right molar came in. On the 26th she blew her nose :)
At the end of the month we went to TN again and got to visit the Chattanooga Zoo!!








2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out. ;)
Also, Laurel's party looked so good!
Post a Comment